I’ve been thinking about ways to really share my thoughts outside of the larger, more complex posts. As a bit of fun and randomness, here are 25 random thoughts I’ve had in the last month. Enjoy.
- I wonder how living in Alaska with two months of continuous daylight feels.
- I hate doing anything but Math with pencil
- I hate doing Math with anything but a pencil
- Dreams are the mind’s playground
- Being a woman seems like a lot of work.
- Summer Nights, Jazz, and Lemonade
- Angels in the Bible sound terrifying the way everyone immediately faints once they see them.
- I talked to High School students that never heard Love by Musiq Soulchild but know Poison by Bell Biv Devoe by heart
- Apple needs to give us group Facetime instead of taking useful stuff off of the iPhone (Headphone Jack, Buttons)
- Millennials didn’t kill anything, time did. People change consumption and values
- Facebook is really killing Instagram…GIVE US CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER BACK!!
- Addendum: They have completely stolen everything from Snapchat now
- Blackness is Defiance
- Blackness is also beautiful
- Can we retire the “Life is a B—-” line from all music?
- I think floral patterns are so nice on everyone
- You ever wonder if monsters are scared of humans below the bed?
- If advanced alien life did exist, would they ignore us for being so crazy?
- I’m scared to have children but that is a fear I am excited to face…in the future
- Lupita Nyong’o 😍
- You can’t look outward for peace, joy, or motivation. It comes from within.
- Unsubscribing to services is nearly impossible to completely stop getting emails
- I left Netflix and Hulu and I still get emails from them asking me to come back
- Amazon Wish lists should be public for birthday shopping needs
- God loves you.
Now I’m Turning my brightness down and going to sleep Goodnight